6/03/2006

The Irony


a blog entry where in,
which the blogger posts what he wrote whilst taking shelter one rainy night at a bus stop.
This thing he wrote, although unfinished by it self, became the central element of this blog post and therefore completes while being incomplete.
And,
the blogger will post a link, here, to the lyrics of the wonderful song by Elbow "Not A Job". This would compel the reader of this blog to click on it and try to listen to the actual song which is really very good despite lack of attention from the maintream. The irony will then be, the blogger while blooging will try to give a different meaning to the song than what was on the link prior.
Additionally,
irony will arise in the realisation that this description is quite long itself.


I am the person that stands on street conners at night
Alone and silent
Sighing words of poetic consolotion to myself
A bit off center
I am one that says hello and good evening to strangers but hide when I see you
Odd and awkwardly

I have no abilities for hissing bitter punchlines, but I know dreams that nobody understands eventhough for my personal one I am not even close to encapsulating it in words. This song have mentions some elements of imagery that I use as reference for emotions that I try to convey in my works.

The walk through long grass is what I use for the emotion of peace without effort, The lovers at the station is the image for romanticism in modern times, notice the juxtaposition of human relationship taking place at a place associated with rapid transport. Even if the imagery is what I use, I have never been as good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home