4/21/2006

i always had a daydream that could be considered as morbid by some.

i would be moving at a great speed along some backstreet on foot or by cycling and my head would get grazed by a sharp structure usually rusting metal roof eaves. i would fall, hand clutching forehead, rusted fragments and dirt stirring along with blood. the impact was terrible, my own momentum pushed the the wound right pass my skull. the rusted metal shavings mingling together with some tissue formerly my own frontal lobe. my brain functions would now be whacked and i remain an invalid till the day i die.

these last few weeks saw the replacement of my usual morbid daydream with a new one.

my limbs are tied to stakes on the ground. the place is dark, but i can see a chair near my legs. on that chair stands a girl. she was wearing iceskates, and she jumped...

but a wierd thing happened this week, the girl's face is now known to me and i just have the feeling that she might do it if she wants too.

ha ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home