7/27/2005

Sleeping Rosebud

Today I slept on the train and missed my stop and and continued to go for another three. Then there at Segambut I got off as to ride on the opposite line, making my way back. It was this decision made of early morning folly that lead to her.


Rosebud as lips
Tired even before the day started
Swayed by the shake and rattle
Serenaded by the uneven beats

Rosebud as lips
Hope you rest and start anew
My stop is here and so I leave.


Wrote this at the old station, where it is sometimes deserted and lonesome to be in and yet so comfortable and soulful, writing next to a bench here a guy slept, looking at his clothes he is not homeless, yet he doesn't show that he is shameful to be supine and relaxed. Oh how I envy him...

I didn't even saw rosebud's eyes, but i know it was closed, her fingers was blocking her face and no I didn't take any picture. I want to be the only one...

Heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home