10/20/2004

My Ramadhan So Far

Yesterday I broke fast in a bus heading to Kajang on the PLUS highway. I had two thin apam balik(Crepé? itwas thin and crispy), at RM0.50 per apam balik it was expensive. No water at all. I wonder what the man put in the apam balik, I was sleppy after eating it. There were two other people breaking fast on the bus(as far as I know).

Great, just great. On the first day, I had iftar in a restaurant near Central Market. Curses on the waiter. I ordered fried mee and Nescafé, he got the drink right but he got me fried mee with chicken. It was nearing time and the restaurant was super busy so I ate with a shrug and in the background of my mind, some mental math figuring how am I going to get home with the balance. Alone in a crowd, pennyless and with a flu.

At least I got the chance to iftar with the family on the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger hyelbaine said...

I know how it feels to break fast while driving or travelling, it's no fun at all. Usually if i'm unexpectedly late, i'll just settle for a ciggie first :P

Cheers!!! :D

3:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home