6/28/2004

Retrospection On My Recent Imbalanced Emotional Outbursts

Well it all started with a thread on the newest car to come from the factory of Proton: The Gen.2.

It's a beautiful car, and like any car that comes out of Malaysia, some Malaysians are critical of it like they're professional car critics all of a sudden. Believe me, my only complaint of my countrymen is that they complain too much.

There was one guy on the thread in question saying it would shameful to push the new car when it's out of order. To which I said to be shameful is only a state of mind and I related an incident which I helped watch a guy push his BMW. That was somehow taken offence, and I was accused by the guy that said it was shameful to push a car as not using my brain.

As someone who has made the sport of mental gymnastics his life pursuit, of course I took offence. If he said that I didn't used my brain to the best of potential, like saying "Your stupid!", it's okay by me. I might even agree if he made clear to me the points showing proof of my ignorance.

So as any respected man who try to use his brain to the fullest, I make it clear to the online forum the proof I am using my brain: The existence of the post itself. I even stated the neural pathways of the brain to the spine to the nerves of my fingers to try make it clear that without the use of my brain, my post would be unintelligible. So the post with it's careful grammar, punctuation and proper meaning, mean that indeed, I've used my brain making that post.

And furthermore, the enraged poster even try to pull of a 'Hunter S. Thompson' effect by capitalizing the last word of his post. The word "FAHAM!!!" (UNDERSTAND!!! for you non-Malay speaker)was used. But I suspect the person have even heard of The Man. This post that enraged me, broken the part 'C' of the forum's rules and regulation in particular the part that prohibits the provocation among members.

But then, after my answer, another poster said that I was being emotional. Well maybe it because of the 100+ word countering the mention of me not using my brain.

Well, me writing here shows and proves that my imbalanced emotional outburts exists.

I'm wearing contacts and my eyes are dry. Here are some link to free Novell Linux stuff ->click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home